We Women keep on looking for new healthy food for our families which not only will keep our family healthy but also make them internally strong . With Milk Kefir Grains in India now its super super easy to stop worrying about our families and specially our kid’s health . Kefir not only protects against infection by giving us a strong immunity but also completely nourishes our body .
Here are some of the health benefits of kefir ….
- Abundant in probiotics – Kefir is rich in probiotics that is gives the desired boost to the overall gut and is highly beneficial for the digestive system. Once consumed, it increases the beneficial bacteria levels thereby strengthening the digestive tract and improving overall digestion.
- Balanced food source – It has the right and balanced mix of essential vitamins, minerals, bacteria and other nutrients that make it a healthy drink to enhance the overall digestion mechanism.
- Boosts the immune system – The good bacteria and yeast present in the Kefir drink are known to boost the immunity by destroying the harmful bacteria and keeping a further check on them.
- Source of calcium – Rich in calcium, just one serving of 175 grams suffices our body’s 20% need of calcium as per the recommended dietary allowance (RDA).
- Helps in lactose digestion – It is especially beneficial for lactose intolerant people since studies have shown that it helps in lactose digestion and can eventually help in overcoming intolerance towards lactose.
- Relieves Anxiety – Tryptophan is known to make your body feel relaxed and sleepy that ultimately relieves you of anxiety too. Kefir drink has tryptophan, a key amino acid, as one of its constituents which is beneficial for relaxing and relieving anxiety.
- Improved digestive system – Kefir’s property of increasing the levels of good bacteria improves the overall digestive system thereby keeping the body fresh and healthy.
- Eases diarrhea – Probiotics are known to improve diarrhea bouts and Kefir being rich in probiotics is beneficial in case of diarrhea and is also helpful in keeping the highly contagious rotavirus (for children) at bay.
- Fights bacteria – Kefir possesses antibacterial properties that are helpful in fighting with harmful bacteria like Salmonella, E.coli and Helicobacter Pylori.
- Abundant in nutrients – Kefir is rich in proteins, calcium, vitamins (B1, B12), biotin, phosphorus, other minerals etc. and not to forget the good bacteria.
- Lowers blood pressure and reduces cholesterol – The active granules present in the drink manufacture polysaccharide that helps reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Prevents cancer – Studies show that active bacteria might be helpful to keep cancer at bay. Few studies reveal that Kefir extracts hinders breast cancer cell growth.
- Helps in weight loss – By smoothening and fastening the metabolism, Kefir is also beneficial in shedding those extra pounds.
- Helpful in allergies and asthma – Good bacteria and yeast are considered strong anti-inflammatory substances that can help curb allergies in our body and also help relieve asthma symptoms.
- Helpful in osteoporosis – Milk rich in bacteria is known to be effective in improving the bone mass density thereby giving some relief to people suffering from osteoporosis. Not only is it helpful for osteoporosis but also relieves one of arthritis, gout, rheumatism and so on.
- Skin benefits – Kefir kills harmful bacteria that curbs the growth of acne and keeps the skin young and healthy. It can also help keeping eczema, psoriasis, skin allergies at bay.
Buy Kefir grains online and enjoy the numerous benefits that come along. Learn how to make Kefir in India easily with the ample of tutorials and guides available online.