Kefir Health Benefits are many than just helping in weight loss … Complete nutrition and weight loss with kefir is our main moto…. Other Health Benefits are mentioned below…..
1) Kefir helps in controlling Liver damage by providing all nutrients and keeping GUT clean and healthy .
2) It is natural and strongest antibiotic .
3) It helps to remove any kind of allergy in human body .
4) It helps to strength collagen – protein required in making skin beautiful and healthy .
5) Kefir is helpful in treating any disease related to gallbladder( helps in dissolving gallbladder stones), kidney stones, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, ulcers, colon cancer, candida, hypertension, inflammatory diseases, heart disease, lung infections and acne.
6) It helps in diarrhea, constipation, sleeping disorders, depression, yeast infection, arthritis, stomach disorders, stomach cramps, chronic intestine infections, liver infections, asthma, bronchitis, anemia, hepatitis, and immune disease .
7) Kefir lowers levels of LDL cholesterol, cleans the gastrointestinal tract, stop growth of cancer cells,speeds up healing processes, cleans blood vessels, boosts energy, normalizes metabolism, nourishes hair,
8) It helps regulates blood pressure, lowers blood sugar, lowers blood lipid (fat) levels, promotes healthy bowel movement, has anti-stress properties, eliminates vaginal odors, cures wrinkles, cures migranes, detoxifies the body, prevents metastasis, and cures bad morning breath.
9) Kefir is believed to have anti aging properties and provides our body with all necessary anti oxidants .
10) Kefir also removes heavy metals from our bodies, salts, chemicals, and alcoholic products .
11) KEFIR is a source if complete nutritional punch as it contains many vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes – calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid, vitamin K, vitamin A and vitamin D .
12) Kefir improves the brains neuro functions – our reflexes, memory retention, attention, the five senses.
13) Kefir also helps in calming the inflammation of the gut .